Sunday, November 22, 2009

NEW LINK

Sometimes I can find them, sometimes I cannot. Saving the links as I find them is helpful to me, and sharing them may help others discover the rich resources the Church provides for us on-line.
This weeks Sunday School lesson called for "the whole armour of God". I found it online. If a library does not have access to it, I believe it is down loadable. Our Sunday School teachers have the DVD of D&C videos called for in their manuals. These videos can also be used by families for FHE.
I noticed that the videos for the up-coming Old Testament Sunday School are not on-line. I imagine that they will come online as the year progresses, just as the D&C videos did. The entire DVDs are also available for purchase online, or at the Church Distribution Centers in local areas.

No comments: